|Size:||600*400*660 Mm||Weight:||62 Kg|
|Input Voltage:||AC380V±15%||Frequency Rate:||50/60Hz|
|Efficiency:||≥ 90%||Power Factor:||≥0.85|
|Ripple Voltage:||≤2%||Insulation Resistance:||≥20M|
IP66 5kw car lithium battery charger,
660mm 5kw car lithium battery charger,
IP66 5kw smart ev home charger
Automatic Variable Frequency Charger 5kw-20kw Car lithium battery charger RV/caravan
1．Switch power circuit, small size, light weight, high efficiency；
2．Automatic features, the whole charging process without manual guard;
3．Fast charging and high charging reduction efficiency;
4．Prevent overcharge or undercharge of the battery to extend the battery life.
5．The charging current can be fine-tuned within the range of 15-30A, and is not affected by the change of the input ac voltage, The current remains unchanged during the constant current charging, and no manual readjustment is required.
What is car battery charger?
Deligreencs Automatic variable frequency charger, using imported military grade IC and IGBT power modules as switching power control chip. Optimized design, standardized production process, perfect hardware and software, with reliable stability.
This is customized charger,pls contact us for your charger.
Installation and Use
1. Unpacking: please check the accessories inside the box when unpacking: one copy of operation manual;
2. Check before electrification: damage should be checked before electrification of chargers that have been stored and transported. If damp, loose screws, abnormal appearance, as well as whether the power line and terminal posts are shaken off, if any of the above phenomena occurs, it shall be timely and properly handled;
3. Wiring: properly connect the power cord according to the mark;
4. Setting: the fan of the charger works in temperature control mode. When the fan reaches the starting point, the fan works. When the internal temperature rises to (70 ~ 75)℃, the charger will stop working. When the temperature drops, the charger will start working again automatically.
1. Wiring: connect the power supply and load, positive/negative electrode should be connected correctly, otherwise the power supply will be damaged, make sure the connector is firm and the connection is correct;
2. Power on: the LCD panel lights up, adjust the knob to set the voltage and current.
1) Conventional charging, charging current is generally selected according to the charging rate of 10 hours, that is:
Charging current (A)= rated capacity of the battery (Ah)÷10(h),
For example, for 200Ah batteries, the charging current (A)=200Ah÷10h=20A.
3. The charger starts to charge until the charging is completed, and the LCD panel shows capacity 100%, current shows 0A, indicating that the battery is fully charged. At this time, you can shut down the charger, and remove the battery, or continue to maintain the trickle/floating charge on power-on status.
How to solve the lead-acid battery problem of vulcanization, polarization, battery imbalance, overcharge and undercharge?
Frequency conversion combined pulse: Add combined pulse in the constant current and constant voltage stage, use the spike pulse in the intelligent pulse to interfere with the vulcanization of the battery during the charging process, and at the same time crush the nucleus of the lead sulfate crystal to make it difficult to form sulfate.
Temperature compensation: Accurately collect the external and internal temperature through thermistor electronics, and intelligently adjust the charging voltage, so that the battery will not be undercharged or overcharged, and the vulcanization phenomenon can be minimized.
Deligreen car charger can make your lead acid battery 2 year longer life.
Temperature compensation: to accurately control the voltage, control it below the polarization point (for the floating charge stage: monomer 2.42V-2.45V)
Variable frequency combined pulse: A variety of variable frequency pulses are combined into a pulse group, in order to learn from the strengths and make up for the shortcomings, to achieve the best charging and depolarization performance. The variable frequency composite pulse charging current is accompanied by instantaneous forced depolarization while charging, which effectively reduces Resistive polarization, concentration polarization and electrochemical polarization generated during battery charging.
3. Battery pack imbalance handling
Frequency conversion pulse charging: The water loss is one-third of that of the ordinary charger. If the water loss is small, the voltage difference of the battery pack will be small; on the contrary, if the water loss is large, the voltage difference of the battery pack will be large. As the amount of water loss increases, vulcanization will increase, and ordinary chargers do not have the function of removing vulcanization, so the battery pack is seriously out of balance. When our combined pulse is charging, the water loss is small and the voltage difference of the battery pack is also small. When the battery is vulcanized, it can be removed by pulse to make the entire battery pack tend to balance.
The charger can charge for both lithium battery and lead acid battery.
Advantages of frequency conversion pulse charger for ternary lithium battery and lithium iron battery
Contact Person: Leo Zeng